Friday 20 January 2012

Candylicious at 1 utama


Before candylicious was open I always thought of this shop like famous amos until a few days later Candylicious looks like a museum but with candies.It's very attractive because you never get to see this in Malaysia and it made kids happy :-) .I went there to check it out and it's very very attractive!
There are more candies besides M&Ms which is JellyBeans,Hershley,and more candies to choose!
Plus they've added 2 store in 1 which is the Garrett Popcorn and Bruno Gelato
They served a better Chewy gelato ice cream than Lekaleka because it's portion is big (for 1 cup=2 scoops of ice cream  and for 1 cone=3 scoops of ice cream ! ),its chewier and delicious.
I've chosen dark chocolate and toffee and it turned out rly good.
As for the popcorn,sadly I've no interesed in trying that but I'll see if I would want to try it someday.
So I recommanded you to go there and try it for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment